Wednesday, September 19, 2012

{WILW!}



Happy Wednesday everyone! I cannot believe how the weeks are flying and September is HALF over! Before we know it, Christmas will be here!!

Link up with Jamie to share what you're loving this week!


I'm loving that I got the permanent Spanish sub job I interviewed for last week! I found out Friday and I cannot wait to start. I start October 4th!


I'm loving the Warm Cinnamon Sugar Cookie creamer I have for my coffee...because otherwise, I wouldn't be functioning!


I'm loving that I have two days off this week and three days off next week! I am only working Monday night, Friday night, a double Saturday and Sunday night next week. Just might try to pick up the Wednesday night shift to make some extra cash-ola.

I'm loving that fall TV is coming back! I am so happy Glee came back next week. Looking forward to Law & Order SVU, Grey's Anatomy. 


I'm loving that Reality Steve has said that Sean Lowe (from Emily's season of the Bachelorette) is going to be the next Bachelor. ABC has not officially announced it but Reality Steve is usually pretty on the money with these things so I am 97.8% sure it is true. I am so happy because I can be glued to my TV when he is one! Who wouldn't wanna to look at this fine man?!

I'm loving this picture of my cousin David & Stephanie's identical twin girls Addie & Charlotte. They are just too cute for words!


7 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I loved Sean!! He should totally be the bachelor! What happened to Roberto?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm cinnamon sugar WHAAAAAT ... going to Walmart at lunch. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those twin girls look like little dolls!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed that Sean is the next bachelor. He was a hottie and I would totally watch if it was him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I had not heard that about Sean - so exciting!! I'm so ready for fall TV too. :) And that creamer looks incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh.. what sean is the next bachelor??? i hope that rumor is truth because i will be seriously disappointed. and also i don't think my husband would like me drooling every week when sean's season airs

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sugar cookie is good, you should try the Pumpkin spice one if ya can! Super yummy!

    ReplyDelete