Sunday, September 2, 2012

{Sunday Social - Summer Wrap up!}



Link up with Ashley & Neely for Sunday Social! This has become one of my favorite link ups. :)

This week's theme for the questions is all about a summer wrap up. WHO can believe summer is practically gone?! Where did it go? Infact, where did 2012 go?!

What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
I think it is a tie between my cruise in May because it was my first one and I fell in love with the Caribbean. And the girls trip to Atlantic City in June/July! I had a blast with three of my girlfriends! 
Atlantic City

Margaritaville in Grand Turk on the cruise! 

Favorite outfit/look of summer clothing?
I think the mint green and coral colors! I really liked the look of them and love the mint green shorts I wore this summer. They're by Lauren Conrad.

What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?
There are actually a few things....visit my godmother in Massachusetts, go to the beach more often, go to a concert (but I will in November to see Carrie Underwood), go on another vacation.

Favorite song of the summer?
It is definitely "Call Me Maybe." I know so many people are probably sick of it at this point or after a few listens but it is so freaking catchy!! And probably my favorite video version of it is from the USA Olympic Swimming Team. 

Favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
Oh man, that's another difficult one! I would say for movies: Dark Knight Rises, Ted (so freaking funny!), Magic Mike.

As for TV Shows, I would probably say Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. I know that is quality "trash" tv but I just can't stop watching!! And Snooki & JWoww's show! 

2 comments:

  1. i went on a cruise to the caribbean too and loved everything about it!

    Happy Labor day weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love cruises and the caribbean! my hubs and i have been on several, but its been a while... i think its about time to book another ;)

    ReplyDelete