Thursday, September 20, 2012

{It's Okay Thursday}



Happy Thursday everyone! Time to link up with Neely & Amber




IT'S OKAY....

....that I put my married brother down as a contingent for my teacher retirement if God forbid anything happened to me. Not that I don't trust my other siblings...I just would want the money to go to his kids. (That'll change when I get married)

...that I enjoy grocery shopping at 25! I even like to use coupons!

...to need to go buy more pants now that I'll be going to school 5 days as week and have to dress up every day!

...that I am excited to enjoy a few days off (even though I am working nights) before I start having to get up at 530am...an ungodly hour.

...that my computer screen looks gross (I probably should clean it!)

...that I almost cried when I updated my iPhone to have iOS6 because I thought I lost all my pictures!

...to not have gone to the gym in a week...so much stuff going on!

...to plan when you want to take a nap or go to bed as soon as you get up!

...to dread switching out the clothes in my closet....this is why I need a giant walk in closet when I get married. Like Jessica Simpson had when she was married to Nick Lachey:

...even though I have a permanent sub job, I still wanna move to the South. #southerneratheart

...to want to go back to Europe.

...to be excited to use my VVB Vera tote as my "teacher" bag. I am excited to start school!

...that the shows I primarily watch are on TLC and Lifetime. 

...to LOVE this (found on A Day In The Life blog about the Chicago teacher strike)




2 comments:

  1. you enjoy grocery shopping? you are awesome!

    New follower! Have a great day! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been lucky enough to have either a giant master bedroom closet or SEPARATE walk in closets in each house we've lived in during the last 3 years. That is a marriage-saver, lemme tell you. (Because I'm the messy one :)

    ReplyDelete