Sunday, September 16, 2012

{Sunday Social}



Link up with Ashley & Neely for this fun link up! 


1. 5 items you cannot live without on a daily basis:
My iPhone...seriously, I feel "naked" when I don't have it! 


COFFEE!! Without it, I barely function during the day! Also cannot live without my MACBOOK PRO (it's my baby), gum and my Kindle!


2. All time favorite book. Why?

I was never really a fan of what we were forced to read in high school. The only book I ever did like was "They cage the animals at night" which I read in 10th grade honors English. I picked up Jodi Picoult's "Nineteen Minutes" in the Madrid airport on my flight back from study abroad and I finished it in two days. SO GOOD! I pretty much love any of her books.


3. Something you'd like to accomplsh by the end of 2012:
I'd say have a permanent teaching position full time (like my own classroom) but I am okay with having my permanent sub job right now!! I really would like to build up my savings account.

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life, which year would it be?
I would say probably 2008. I studied abroad and started my senior year of college and had a LOT of fun that year!

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
I may be quiet but I am a really funny person once you get to know me. Don't judge a book by it's cover and think just because I am quiet that I am boring or a snob. 

3 comments:

  1. Seems like we are ALL addicted to our iPhones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. coffee and iphones.. definitely on my couldn't live without list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg need my coffee and phone too :) stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog! its super cute :)

    ReplyDelete