Monday, September 24, 2012

{misc monday musings}

1. I am super excited that Cinderella is released on DVD on October 2nd. It is probably my second favorite princess movie from Disney (Beauty & The Beast being the first). I am 25 years old and I totally plan on buying it. If you don't like Disney, you have no soul (I want to go back so bad on another trip!!)

2. I think it was so sweet of my best friend's parents (in Georgia) to send me a congratulations card on getting my permanent sub job! I am like their third daughter after their two biological daughters, ha ha. It means the world to me that so many people have faith and believe in me.

3. Did anyone watch the RHONJ season finale last night? Or was I the only one? (Kidding). Teresa setting up her sister-in-law Melissa (who, BWT, I think is gorgeous and genuine and I would LOVE her body!) to say that she was a stripper before she met Teresa's brother. Apparently she knew about it and pretended she didn't. Probably for drama ratings but I think I am not sure which season finale I liked more...this one or the one where Teresa flipped the table. I cannot WAIT for the reunion next week (their season 3 reunion that aired last year was the day after this all went down...what was in last night's episode). And this is confirmation I need to get a hobby!






4. I am honestly dreading cleaning my closet/switching my wardrobes over because it is such a tedious task! I need a major walk in closet where everything can hang in its place and I don't have this task to do. A girl can dream, can't she?

5. Am I the only one who is NOT excited about fall? I find it to be a boring season. I do really like Christmas so I cannot wait for that to come and start shopping!

6. I went to the gym today and it felt good. I am going to have to figure out how to incorporate it into my schedule once I start the subbing job. I will truly be sad if I can't have my daily "people watching" at the gym!

7. This e-card totally sums up my life:


Link up here

2 comments:

  1. Secret: I was upset when I couldn't find my Beauty & the Beast dvd...I realized I left it at my parent's house...oops :)

    Congrats on the permanent sub job..yay!

    I need a wardrobe change too...baaad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa drives me crazy!! I think she's tied with Ramona from RHONY!

    ReplyDelete