Friday, September 21, 2012

{Friday's Letters]



Dear people that drive down my block: There is a stop sign on the corner FOR A REASON. Don't blow through it, ya big moron because one of these days, there is going to be an accident because of your impatience in getting home to go pick your nose or watch your soap operas.

Dear closet: I wish you would clean yourself. It is a really daunting task and I am dreading it next week.

Dear body: Get yourself back to the gym! You're slacking off a lot lately (partly because I feel like being lazy before I start three jobs).

Dear bed: I cannot wait to come home after work tonight and climb into you. Seriously, when did I get so old? 

Dear hair of mine: Why must you be so "thick" and annoying to brush? I really just want to chop it off (not like Miley and definitely not shave it like Britney) but I don't think that'd look well.

Dear Lindsay Lohan: Get your act together. You are giving Long Island a bad image because you're from here and can't get your life together. Maybe you and Amanda Bynes should live in a house together.

Dear anyone who is a morning person: I ENVY YOU THE MOST. I wish I could wake up pleasant and refreshed but that will happen....when pigs fly and crochet sweaters. 

Dear Dunkin Donuts: I am incredibly excited for my coffee today and bagel with cream cheese. I probably eat way too many of those but it keeps me "alert" at work.

Dear Georgia: I really want to move there. Find me a job...even though I just signed my papers on my job in NY. I feel a strong fondness for the south/Georgia. I just now need a window decal for my car to proclaim this in NY!

Dear coffee cup: Yes I did just tell you that I love you and I am so thankful for your existence. I think it's about time I go back to bed instead of work. You agree? Okay!



Link up with Ashley today! 


3 comments:

  1. To hell with Georgia, you can just come to Arkansas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about my hair! Let's both chop ours off and start a trend. :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo with you on the thick hair thing! It's impossible. Then add the natural wave/curl I have and it's a nightmare haha. Luckily it seems to love this new bob style I've been sporting, just falls right into place.

    ReplyDelete