Monday, September 10, 2012

Miscellany Monday.

Well, I went to work today and the alarms did NOT go off at all. Thank goodness. I freak out any time I hear alarms. Even if I accidentally set my own car alarm off in a parking lot (which I did at work the other day), I jump outta my skin. Nice, right? I think there was some guy from the alarm company sitting at the bar all day to make sure they didn't go off. That or he was just being a creeper.

I just think I am finally caught up with paying my bills and oh my god....it is gross how much I had to pay. I wish my bank account was about 30 times more than what it is now, ha ha! I guess it has to do with living in New York, one particularly expensive state. Gas is over $4 a gallon now! I might as well get out a broom and fly on it, ha ha! I just know that in the right time, a good job will come, I will be able to save more to have a safety net and be more grown up. But let's face it, growing up sucks, especially paying bills. Thankfully I still live at home (even though I should be paying rent) otherwise I'd totally be screwed.

Today after work I went into Barnes & Noble and purchased this book because Leslie had recommended it/wrote a post about it a month or so ago. I had been debating for the longest time since then if I should buy it, should I get it on my kindle, or just forget about it. I am probably not the most religious person (I don't go to church every Sunday...I was raised Catholic and made both my first Holy Communion & Confirmation)...probably since my mother never forced it upon us. Although, she did grow up going to religious schools. And please don't get me wrong...I have nothing against those who are super religious. But the more I have been thinking about relationships and the type of man I want to marry, the clearer it became to me that I had to buy this book. I can't wait to start reading it! 

I cannot believe Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively got married this weekend! Um, how about leaving him for the rest of the world,Blake? He is one fine human being! But at least Ryan Gosling isn't hitched....yet! 

I love following celebrities on instagram and then seeing the comments people post on their pictures. Honestly, it cracks me up and is a good source of entertainment!! I follow all the girls from dance moms & the moms on it (sad story lol) and one comment was left like this "hey you might know me and my sister because my sister was offered to do dance moms before the show started. and one time in dance class abby lee miller was calling her coach...so we r closer than u think"....seriously people?! Oh my, it cracks me up. Get over yourself!

And the more I think about my interview on Wednesday, the more I wonder What kinds of questions will they ask me? Will they be in Spanish? Etc. It's for a permanent sub position so if anyone has any advice/tips, it'd be helpful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment