Friday, September 28, 2012

{Friday's Letters]



Dear 7-11: Thank you from the bottom of my heart for having free coffee this morning until 10am. I really appreciate it. I also really appreciate the people who flooded my newsfeed with it. i may be overloaded on coffee today.

Dear body & brain: Please begin to shut off early because I am going to have to get up at 5:30am starting next Thursday and we all know how unpleasant I am in the morning.

Dear Justin Timberlake: You were so mighty fine in "Trouble with the Curve" but you REALLY need to release some new music. I just miss that sexy voice of yours.

Dear work: I hope tonight isn't too terribly boring. And decently busy. Heck, I hope tomorrow is decently busy because I am working 11:30am-9:39pm sans a break. And for two hours training a new host. I'd also appreciate my work schedule for next week.

Dear fall: It's nice you're back and bringing PSL and my birthday in like 7 weeks. I just wish you were warmer.

Dear bus driver who honked at me yesterday: Explain to me how the HECK I am suppose to make a left hand turn down a street when there is a CAR IN FRONT OF ME and there's also oncoming traffic? You can wait the .25 seconds and not cause an accident, thankyouverymuch.

Dear Essie: Please start making coupons because I buy way too much of your product.

Dear lung doctor's office: I really hope this appointment goes quickly. I also hope you give me another prescription for the inhaler because that worked really well last time. 

Dear Grey's Anatomy: Why did you have to kill off Lexie Gray in the season finale last time and Mark Sloan in the season premiere?!!!! UGHH!!! I feel so ripped off. 

Dear Target: Why must you be addicting? I may or may not be going in there today on my way home....we shall see!!



Link up with Ashley! 

3 comments:

  1. Target is my mecca. I am litereally there at LEAST once a week. It's terrible. Also, Essie really does need coupons. That would be the best thing ever!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from Friday letters!

    I didn't know 7/11 had free coffee today! That depresses me lol! You are so right though, Justin needs to start singing again. I loved his music!

    Have a good weekend!

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah I might as well just hand over my paychecks to Target! Ha!
    We are ready for some of that chilly air here in the south! C'mon, Fall!
    Have a great weekend!
    :)

    ReplyDelete