Wednesday, September 5, 2012

{WILW - Happy September!}



Happy Wednesday! It is on-and-off down pouring here and it's so gross! I wish the sunshine would come back.

Link up with Jamie this week to show what you're loving! 

I'm loving that my nieces and nephew are now in school! Sara's in second grade (she texted me who her teacher was), Steven is in first and Emma started preschool. I can't wait to see their pictures that were taken on the first day.

I'm loving that we wear jeans now at work. They'll all probably smell like pizza after awhile but seriously, its comfortable! 

I'm loving that now that it is September, my TV shows start back up! #nerdalert

I'm loving that Cinderella comes out on DVD on October 2nd! Totally buying it!

I'm loving that I got 7 pairs of underwear from Victoria's Secret for $16!! They had a sale 7/$26 but I had a $10 off coupon from my Angels credit card so who could pass that up?! 

I'm loving that I have a giveaway coming for those college kids out there! (More on this later!!)

I'm loving how happy my BFF April is in her new relationship. I kept telling her good things come to those who wait...and this is proof!

I'm loving that Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks!! I had my first one yesterday and it is so yummy!!



I'm loving these pins from Pinterest:





3 comments:

  1. LOVE your pins!!! Especially the tv one!! I did a whole post on how excited I am for fall tv! LOL! And I can't wait for my first Pumpkin Spice Latte!! This weekend for sure!!

    Happy Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Pitbull has taught me more spanish than that teacher I had for 3 years in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am way too excited for the pumpkin spice latte! and i love that essie color :)
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete