Thursday, September 6, 2012

That's alright, that's okay...

You're gonna pump our gas some day! Bring It On, anyone?! No. What a shame!


Here I am linking up again with Neely & Amber for "It's Okay Thursday!" 


It's Okay....

....that I bought another new Essie nail polish at Target! I sincerely wish there were Essie (and OPI) coupons!

...that I shared two pitches of sangria with my friend Shannon tonight at dinner. :)

...that my room is already a mess again.

...that I don't want to go to work 

...that I cringed/cried/was sad when I paid bills tonight. I hate feeling broke!

...to be jealous of all the people I know in my major who got jobs for this year. When is it my turn?!

...that I have a post it note on my mirror to remind me to get gas before work. 

...that I want to buy "When God Writes Your Love Story" 

...to almost have cried when my mom told me my brother (the one with the three kids) said that I am an awesome godparent/aunt. That means the world.

...to be indecisive if I actually want a paid blog design or just stick with freebies....

...to be excited I got an unexpected phone call to come in for an interview next week!!

...to feel like nothing fits you. Why must I feel bloated?! 

...to not be able to function w/o caffeine! 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the interview!!! If you want a super cute blog design that doesn't break the bank, Designer Blogs has pre-made designs for $15!! Thats where I got mine! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your interview, girly! And SERIOUSLY why can't they make coupons for Essie!?

    ReplyDelete