Thursday, July 21, 2011

Seriously Thursday


This is one of my favorite link ups. It's time for Seriously?! Thursday with Becky @ From Mrs to Mama. Go check it out and link up!


Seriously?! Lindsay Lohan states she can't afford to pay for her court-appointed psychological treatment?! What on Earth did you do with all your money, girlfriend? Maybe if you were not so busy partying your butt off and could gather your life together, you would have it! I love how the judge was not letting her off easy and basically told her to find someone to pay for it. Girl, go buy yourself a clue!

Seriously?! Why is Teen Mom so addicting?! If I hear Amber scream/say "I'm done!" one more time to Gary, I wanna throw the remote at the TV. A)Gary's dumb for taking her back all those times. B) Amber is a psycho-path. She constantly tells Gary she is done and its really all HER fault for smacking him and being completely stupid. She's crying about the possibility of losing her daughter and maybe it'll have to be that to teach her a lesson. And Jenelle from the second one violated her probation. Girl, stop hanging out with LiLo and fix your life!

Seriously?! The dance teacher on the show "Dance Moms" is psycho! I would take my child out of that school pronto for the way she talks to the parents. I am so thankful I went to a dance studio growing up where our director NEVER acted like that. He was awesome. And I promise this whole post won't be about reality TV.

Seriously?! I am such a klutz. I went to Citi Field, home of the NY Mets, for a game today with my boy. I am in no way a Mets Fan (he is)....I'm a Yankees girl. At one point I climbed over the seats to go to the bathroom and my right inner thigh scraped on one of them....causing a nice bruise that will be nice & purple in a few hours. How awesome.....not!

Seriously?! One of my Facebook friends had their status that NSYNC was suppose to be doing a reunion tour. GET OUT OF TOWN!!! I texted this to my BFFs Shannon & Olivia (we all share a love of Justin Timberlake) and if this does end up being true (right now we think it's a rumor), we are totally going!

Seriously?! Hello Mother Nature. I love summer and all. But you can stop with this nasty hot & humid weather. No thanks! I know I'll be complaining in 5 months that I can't wait for it to be summer but holy bananas!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so ready for summer to be over! It's been over 100 here for the past few days...no thank you!

    ReplyDelete