Friday, July 8, 2011

My Confessions!

I came across Friday Confessional through another blog I follow and thought well, why not confess everything?! I have no shame...usually, ha ha.

Photobucket


I confess I am completely procrastinating on cleaning my room. I have let it slide forever (usually it drives me nuts) but I don't care!

I confess that no matter how tired I am, I still stay up late at night. What is my problem?! I love to sleep as much as a newborn baby.

I confess that I might be one of the worst people to drive with because I hate bad drivers. Driving home from my niece's recital was pure torture the other night. And to the person that was making an ILLEGAL turn around my car while trying to cut me off while waiting for the cars to finish being done going straight (I was turning left), you're a MORON! I swear it's dumb people that'll cause me to get into a car accident.

I confess I want one of my friends to get married. And someone else close to me to have a baby. I've got like a case of baby fever and I'm not ready to have kids of my own, ha ha! But seriously, I just love weddings and babies. And I want all little girls because little girls clothes are more fun to shop for, he he!

I confess that I'd rather shop but um with my bills to pay, that is not going to happen. I do not like being an adult. Not. one. darn. bit.

I confess I have not done anything on my cover letters....why is it so hard for me to get my butt moving?

What are your confessions today?!

1 comment:

  1. I laughed at the wedding and baby one because I am the same way! I'm dying for my best friend to get engaged so I can live through her :)

    ReplyDelete