Friday, July 15, 2011

{a little prayer request..}

I don't know why but I am SUPER nervous about my Spanish CST (Content Specialty Test) tomorrow. It's one of three state tests New York State makes you take in the process of obtaining your certification. The other two are the LAST (Liberal Arts & Sciences Test) and ATS-W (Assessment of Teaching Skills Written) both of which I already took & passed! I did those as an undergrad. There are a lot of parts to this test tomorrow, including a speaking, and I'm REALLY scared. Basically, if I pass this, I am done..DONE and will have my certification. If I don't, I have to retake it. Here's the kicker...you don't find out your scores until like right before the next test. POOP.

So say a little prayer everything goes okay. I am getting up at 6am (need to get off the internet) and leaving my house hopefully by 630! I am so over cautious considering I dont have to be there til 745 (check in time) but I'd rather be there by 715, 730 if there's traffic! Okay, off to bed I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment