Wednesday, July 25, 2012

{WILW}






Happy Wednesday y'all! Link up with Jamie over @ This Kind of Love for WILW!


I'm loving that my cousin Lisa & her fiance Bryce booked their wedding venue/set the date!! They will be getting married on July 4, 2013 at Danford's, a local hotel/event venue. My cousin wants somewhat of a nautical theme so I hope she just doesn't stick me and the rest of the bridesmaids in a tacky dress.

I'm loving school supplies. I am a complete nerd. Seriously, when they put the back to school supplies out, I get such a rush. Part of me is SUPER excited for when I have my own classroom to be able to stock it.

I'm loving Magic Mike. Yes, the story line sucked but I did not mind Channing Tatum's dancing at all!

I'm loving the new color I got on my nails yesterday at the salon...Barefoot in Barcelona. I was not thrilled with waiting almost 45 minutes but they were busy so it's alright.


I'm loving that Emily Giffin's new book came out yesterday!! I had to get my hands on it (thanks Wal-mart for having it on sale for $15!)


I'm loving that a week from tomorrow I pick up this lovely lady from the aiport:


I'm loving that I get to spend the night tomorrow babysitting my precious nieces and nephew. Yes, I can't wait to be told "I love you so much" by the 7 year old and be called an "old lady" by the other 2. Aren't they sweet?

I'm loving Amazon! Who doesn't love finding 2 phone batteries & a wall charger originally $60 for $20?! I combined that (its for my brother) with a DVD and got free shipping. Love their free shipping.

I'm loving these pins from Pinterest:



(Not going to lie...every time I see that commercial, I change the channel!!!)
 



1 comment:

  1. OMG - that ring is amazing! And yes I change the channel everytime that commercial comes on too! It's WAYYY too sad!!!

    ReplyDelete