Thursday, July 26, 2012

{It's Okay Thursday}






Back at it with "Its Okay" Thursdays link up with Neely & Amber!


Its Okay....


...that I am excited as a 5 year old on Christmas morning for my BFF to come next weekend! 

...that I get frustrated the downstairs of my house looks like a bomb went off.

...that I am paying someone for advice about this job search (more on that later) and my mother will probably flip a cow. Oops.

...to be staring at your bedroom like a bomb went off in it. Yeah, it needs to be cleaned today.

...to be super excited I am not working tomorrow night.

...that I have an obsession with office supplies. No joke. I wish I had a classroom this year!

...to be excited to be getting more hours at work. I need the $$!

...to be babysitting tonight because I need extra money.

....that I probably love naps more than the average toddler!

...that I have spent all my days off/time before work watching seasons of Law & Order SVU. Productivity at its finest!

...to have my whole wedding planned thanks to Pinterest...and I am no where near getting engaged. ha!

I am off to go be somewhat productive today....hopefully this can happen!

1 comment:

  1. I've had my wedding planned since I was little and then Pinterest came out and I restarted everything. I wonder if guys think it's weird that we have wedding album ideas on Pinterest lol

    ReplyDelete