Sunday, July 8, 2012

{Sunday Social - Week 5}


Time for Sunday Social link up again! I actually really enjoy this link up and finding other blogs. Link up with Ashley @ Ashley's Carnival Ride and Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup!

1. What is your favorite TV show of the past?
Without a doubt, I would say FRIENDS. Hands down my favorite TV show. I own every season on DVD and still watch them when the episodes are on TV. I actually cried the day of the series finale.I was always a Ross & Rachel fan because as Phoebe says, "He's her lobster!"







Also, Gilmore Girls. If I can be as cool of a mom as Lorelai was, it's win win. 



I also loved Saved by the Bell (I was convinced I was going to marry Zach), Full House (also wanted to marry Uncle Jesse!), 7th Heaven, Everwood.


2. What is your current favorite TV show?
Do I have to choose just one? I love Grey's Anatomy (MerDer fan!) because I feel like it replaced ER for me when that went off the air. 
I also love Law & Order SVU although I wish Chris Meloni, who played Stabler, was still on it! Army Wives as well.




3. Which reality show would you NEVER do?
Survivor. Some of the challenges they make them do, I'd probably bawl my eyes out and get voted off first! And let's face it, I am NOT a wilderness/outdoors-y type of girl! 

4. Which reality show would you LOVE to do? 
Dancing with the Stars, even though I don't watch it as religiously as my mother does! And the Real World. Who doesn't want to go live somewhere, travel and get drunk all the time? I had contemplated saying The Bachelorette but I don't know if I would want the dates and stuff being broadcasted. 

5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?
 I would have always said Rachel from FRIENDS but honestly, it's Phoebe. I think I have a lot of quirks and my friends tell me all the time I say weird things, kind of like Phoebe on FRIENDS. Plus, she was HILARIOUS. 



And I am also a nerd when it comes to school so Rory from Gilmore Girls!


6. Which TV character would you want to date?  
How about McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy? I know lots of ladies like him but I'd love to get my claws in him! Ha! 

3 comments:

  1. You got some of my favorite Friends moments in those pictures! Love that show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE me some FRIENDS and Grays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that I would date McDreamy too!! Haha and I love Friends, Gilmore Girls, and Greys :)

    I'm a little bit of a TV junkie!

    <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete