Thursday, July 12, 2012

{It's Okay THURSDAAAAY!}





Who can hardly believe it is July 12th?! Holy crap! This year is flying by. Link up with Neely & Amber for "It's OK Thursday"


It's okay...

...to have taken yesterday off from the gym because I was in the need of a break...after one day! Ha ha.
...to want to go to Barnes & Noble to buy more books #nerdalert

...to cry when you look at your bank account after paying bills!

...to watch Law & Order SVU DVDs because you have nothing better to do.

...that I finally got my car washed after saying it for two-three months. It looks pretty!

...that I am not a morning person. I never will be!

...that I want to take a nap later before I go see John. I always want to nap.

...crave pizza....and I work in a pizza restaurant (CPK).

...to want to go back to Europe.

...to be obsessed with office supplies. Target & Walmart already have some of their school supplies out and I cannot WAIT to go shopping. I have a serious pen addiction.

...that I worked out to NSYNC, BSB, Britney and Carly Rae Jepsen at the gym. #notsorry

...to curl up in bed with Bethenny Frankel's "A Place of Yes" because you're so tired you just want to relax.

...to want to make money this weekend despite actually *having* to work.

1 comment:

  1. If you are at all interested in writing a guest post for my blog, please feel free to stop on by and drop me an email.
    Cheers!
    http://missbitchxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete