Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday: Pump Up Songs!


I am ALWAYS looking for new music. Sometimes I get bored of listening to songs. I like blog reading to find out what other people use as motivation to run/work out to. One of my favorite blogs, These Happy Miles, does a Weekend Playlist and she has given me some great new additions to my iPod!

It's really hard to chose just five songs that pump me up and get me motivated while working out. However, these are just five of many of my favorites that I enjoy listening to at the gym:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger ~ Kelly Clarkson

Need I say more?


Man, I Feel Like a Woman! ~ Shania Twain

I had always wished I had a jazz dance routine to this in the years I did dance.

Good Feelin ~ Flo Rida

Makes me just wanna throw my hands up while on the tread mill!

Start a Fire ~ Ryan Star

This was actually used I think during the previews for the last season of "Army Wives" and I became obsessed with it. Just such a good beat.

Walking on Broken Glass ~ Annie Lennox

This keeps me going when I want to throw the towel in.



1 comment:

  1. Shania Twain will never get old! Definitely on my workout playlist :)

    ReplyDelete