Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fried brain

Excuse the dorky picture. I took it with my web cam because this is just proof to say "I have a fried brain right now." As in, my brain is just about no longer processing the information I am trying to study for my test tomorrow. The one that is holding me back from having my teaching license by four freaking points. I am SO READY to be done and over with it! Not as much as my friend Bethany though, she freaked out last time and is now repeating it for the 5th time. Apparently no one passes the CST on the first try, unless you're the offspring of Penelope Cruz. Say a prayer we pass!

This is also what I look like after working a double at work and wanting to pull my hair out because people are STUPID. Do not tell me you will split up and then claim the kids are too far away and then be an a-hole to the manager. I swear, some people...just should not go out in public. EVER.

I have also been a major slacker this week..or so...in regards to the gym. I made myself the promise I would not want to waste the membership. I think I have a good excuse...my nose was running like the Nile River (I went through a box of Kleenex in 2-3 days) and I couldn't stop coughing. Good news? I am over it 98%! With all the stuff to do tomorrow and Sunday, I can't go to Monday but I can't wait to get my jam on on the treadmill. Because if I don't, this is how I will continue to feel:

I have already decided I will be taking my test in sweatpants, a sweatshirt, and sneakers. I am going to be sitting for 4+ hours and I wanna be comfy! And I have no shame going to Target afterwards for my cousin's baby shower gifts in said clothes. Target rules, yo!

I have decided I need to use my massage gift certificate soon. Apparently the card the boyfriend gave me was worth $200! I need to find the price listing because I just might have them cut my hair and also see if they can do something about my eyebrows. My eye brows fade out at the end so it looks like I have half a brow! Awkward central.

And as I sit here, yawning and knowing I need to go to bed so I can get up at 8:30/9ish to shower/re-read my notes again before the test, I often wonder how I survived college on 4-5 hours of sleep a night?! I vividly remember deciding one night my freshmen year "I think I'll write my research paper tonight..."...at 9pm....two weeks before it was due. Yeah, never went back and edited it but it was fun going on no sleep the next day. I was nuts in college. Complete opposite of high school, which I guess is a good thing!

Here's to hoping tomorrow's test is not too torturous!

No comments:

Post a Comment