Monday, February 13, 2012

Meet the author, aka moi!



Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup is having a link up where you can discover new blogs. I love link ups because I have found a lot of blogs I enjoyed reading through the link ups. And meet some new blog friends as a result! What's not to love? I figured this would be a fun thing to do!

HI! I'm Kristin!
(excuse my dorkish wave. my mother took this in disney world)

I'm 25 years old.
I graduated in May 2011 with my Masters in Adolescence Education w/a Middle Childhood Extension for Spanish. Wow, that's a mouth full!
I am also certified to teach Special Education.

I'm the baby of my family and the only girl. Don't worry, I can hold my own!

I started my blog when I was on "vacation" from my job for a week because I had surgery. I wasn't suppose to do any lifting of anything so I laid in bed and read so many blogs. Adoption blogs, random blogs, and just fell in love with the world of blogging.
I decided to create a blog because hey, life is worth documenting, regardless if anyone reads it or not! :)

Aside from family, my friends are my life.

I like to talk about our plans/adventures here a lot. I also enjoy hanging out with my boyfriend, shopping, laying out at the beach, reading a good book and spending time with my nieces and nephew.
My youngest niece Emma Grace <3

My goddaughter & I in Epcot

My nephew Steven

I try to look at the bright side of life. Life's too short to have anything but fun and laugh at yourself. If you can't make a fool of yourself, then what's the fun?
(Yes, I am a dork)

I studied abroad for a semester in Seville, Spain. I love to travel and cannot wait to go back to Europe. Aside from Spain, I went to London, Amsterdam, and Ireland.
(Me in Plaza de Espana)

I work for California Pizza Kitchen. I'm a hostess aka I like to play musical chairs. I like my coworkers and the managers are pretty sweet too!

I only like three vegetables - corn, carrots, and green beans. I guess you can consider me to be a picky eater.

I am a HUGE Jennifer Aniston fan and cannot WAIT to meet her one day (hopefully!!).

I would rather buy purses over shoes any day of the week. My current obsession is the MK bag I got for Christmas!

I have an obsession for office supplies. I just love buying them!

Some of my favorite TV shows include Grey's Anatomy, FRIENDS, Gilmore Girls, Law & Order SVU.

I love quotes. I think they are perfect explanations for things in life. This is one of my favorites:


And I love meeting new people! Feel free to say hello!

1 comment:

  1. Woot woot!!! Law & Order: SVU (I miss detective Stabler:( -and a quote lover! Your a lucky auntie. I love CPK:) Our blog titles are almost related;)

    ReplyDelete