Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What are you loving today?!

Today is one of my favorite link ups! Head over to Jamie's blog @ This Kind of Love to show what you're loving on What I'm Loving Wednesday!

{1}
I'm loving the color of my hair! Stephanie colored it for me last week when she got here and no one recognized me at my job when I went to work with my friends for dinner. One of my managers, Alyssa, told me to keep it the color I have now because it looks great. It's chocolate chestnut but Garnier but I love the look! IDK if you can tell what it looks like in this picture but this was a few hours after coloring it:

{2}
I'm loving that I passed the Students with Disabilities CST for my Special Education extension. It was a hard test but I passed! Now I can apply for my certificate and hopefully start applying for jobs. :)

{3}
I'm loving Kelly Clarkson's new album! I have been in the need of some new music and this was the perfect addition to my week!


{4}
I'm
loving the text message my SIL Laurie sent me last night. My niece had called me and left my a message about something and my SIL told me it was that she wants me to go to a breakfast party at her school on Friday morning. Sara (my niece) said "Mommy-she probably won't--she has to work nights you know!" (Such a smartypants). To which when I said I'd love to go my SIL sent me this: "I was just going 2 text u 2 tell u how awesome u r, u take genuine time 2 b w/your nieces & nephew & they will always feel close 2 u. i had an awesome godmother growing up who always made me feel special. u do the same 4 sara-she loves u so much. u just needed to know that."

{5} I'm loving that my birthday is three weeks from Friday! I cannot believe how OLD I will be. OMG.

{6} I'm loving that Christmas is about two months away!! HOLY COW. Where did 2011 go?! I can't wait to decorate the tree, wrap presents, and watch this movie on repeat for 24 hours on Christmas eve. I can do without the snow this winter! ;)


1 comment:

  1. 2011 zoomed by! I can't believe Christmas is almost here! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete