Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday Fun






Time for my favorite link-up of the week! It's What I'm Loving Wednesday with Jamie over at This Kind of Love. Link up to show what you're loving!

I'm loving that in EIGHT days (aka 10/20) my best friend Stephanie will be here from Georgia! I cannot wait to see her:

I'm loving that my class was cancelled last night. I felt productive doing all the stuff I did while NOT in class.

I'm loving that after working two doubles this weekend, I will have the next two weekends off. =) After working 6 days straight last week at work, I was in a major need for a lazy day off (which I had yesterday!)

I'm loving rerun marathons of Law & Order Special Victims Unit on USA. That's what I spent my lazy afternoon/night last night doing. 6 hours of episodes=a happy Kristin! Only the current season would be better if this hottie was in the episodes:


I'm loving the activities my friends and I are planning this weekend. Saturday night I think a bunch of us are going bowling (it's so much fun!) and Sunday, my boyfriend, my BFF & her boyfriend (who is friends with mine) are doing a double date out East to pumpkin pick/apple pick. I just hope I can find a place with apples left that are not wiped out from the hurricane!

I'm loving these Essie nail colors:










I'm loving this little munchkin and how she'll be 7 on December 6th. SEVEN?! Where did the time go? She is my precious munchkin/goddaughter:

(her kindergarten picture last year)

No comments:

Post a Comment