Thursday, February 27, 2014

{Favorite Blogs}





It's hard to believe it is already Thursday, almost Friday. Praise the Lord!! I haven't done Bailey's blog challenge in a few days for a variety of reasons - it was a rough transition from going back to school after a week off, a four day week, and a three day week. Seriously can't remember the last time we had a full week of school thanks to snow. Plus, some of the topics I had no idea what to write about!!

But I love the one for today. Favorite blogs. One of my favorite things about blogging is discovering new blogs and "meeting" people through their words....seeing how we connect! Here's some of my favorites and why:

Everything Beautiful - I think this might have been one of the first blogs I stumbled upon. I don't have a clue how but as I read the posts, I just loved this family. This blog is written by a sweet mom who probably has the BIGGEST heart for her family out of anyone I have ever met or read a blog by. So sweet. She has three daughters and has since adopted FIVE precious little ones from China (3 girls and 2 boys). Exciting news? They are bringing home a 6th, another little girl, hopefully this summer! This is one of my favorite blogs because I love how big her heart is, how positive she looks at life and she has really sealed the deal for me that I definitely want to adopt in the future. I have always wanted to after I had my own kids. I am excited to read their new journey as they bring home China baby #6 this summer (hopefully!)!

Life with the Leakeys (formerly Southern Simplicity): Again, not sure how I stumbled upon this blog. Possibly through another link up. One of my favorite things about this sweet blogger Jaime is she lives in Georgia!!! That is probably my favorite state (weird?). Jaime is also an aunt, like me, and I love how she takes so many photos of her niece. I do the same. Her blog recently had a makeover and now is called Life with the Leakeys since she is a newlywed. Love how she shares her passion for teaching and faith.

Bloom: Nicole is probably one of the most inspiring people. I don't think I have ever found a blog where the blogger just pours her (or his) soul so eloquently into words to express her faith. Nicole sharing her faith has made me go deeper in my soul and regain my faith.

I Wore Yoga Pants to Work: I love her sense of humor. Seriously. Again, discovered this gem through the beauty of another blog.

Kristin's Knook: What is not to love that she has the name name as me and spells it the same way?! (Side note: it irks me when people spell my name EN). She is a fellow teacher and I enjoy reading about her different traveling (moving from Alaska, etc) plus her adorable dog Scout.

I could go on and on but these are my top favorites! What are yours? Which ones should I go check out?


1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks for the shout out…that's always nice to get from a fellow Kristin..and a fellow teacher!

    ReplyDelete