Tuesday, February 4, 2014

{Live | Laugh | Love}





Today's prompt in the #blogeverydayinFEB challenge is about your blog's name. I find it ironic that this is the prompt considering lately I have thought about changing the name of my blog.


Well, picking the name for your blog could be equated to naming your first born child. IT IS DIFFICULT! It is like when I create a username and I get that message Sorry that is already taken. Shucks.

I thought about it for awhile and pondered what exactly could I name my blog that had some sort of meaning behind it. Something that was significant in my life. That's when I knew that it had to be Live, Laugh, Love.

For as long as I can remember, this has been my motto in life. I try to live my life each day to the fullest by this motto. There are tons of variations of it. "Live well, Laugh Often, Love Much." "Live every moment, Laugh every day, Love beyond words." " Live simply. Laugh often. Love deeply." You get the idea.

Live every moment, Laugh every day, Love beyond words. What is more beautiful than that? This really inspired my blog because I want to live every moment to the fullest extent possible. I try to go through life and have no regrets. I look at it only as a lesson learned. Take when I studied abroad. I could have stayed put in my city and not explored. That would have been a BIG MISTAKE. I seized the moment and lived it to the fullest extent. I truly feel like it is imperative to live every moment because we never know when it will be our last day. I plan on continuing to live every moment to the fullest because I want to truly have lived a beautiful & full life.

Laugh every day. I always tell people "If I can't laugh and make fun of myself or something, than what's the good in it?" I laugh at the stupidest things, whether it is a silly YouTube video or something a friend does/says. I tend to laugh so hard I snort and then wave my hands like a seal because I don't want to cry. Attractive, I know, ha ha! As crappy as some days may be, there's is something funny in each day!

Love beyond words. Love is a beautiful thing that everyone deserves to have in some shape, form, extent. Ever since my niece Sara was born (she's 9), my SIL has said the bond the two of us share is just beyond words. I love that kid beyond words. She reminds me so much of myself at that age. I love being the "fun" aunt and experiencing things with her & her siblings. In the futurel, I hope to have someone in my life that I love beyond words and never want to live without. I know God is hiding him from me until the right moment.

There you have it. Live, Laugh, Love. The name that drives this blog and my life's motto.


Link up over @ Bailey's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment