Thursday, February 13, 2014

A favorite quote


Well happy snow day #4 to me!! I woke up at the normal time, waiting for them to make the call of either a 2 hour delay or we were closed. At 5:35, we had a 2 hour delay meaning first period didn't start until 9:20 as opposed to 7:20. I came down, took the dog out and was all dressed to go outside to clean my car off. Then we changed to closed!! Goodbye memorial day vacation and April 22nd. Nice knowing we had those days off and not anymore.

Today's prompt in the blog challenge over at Bailey's blog is favorite quote. Oh how I love this topic! I have a document on my computer that is just pages long of quotes. I even have a board on Pinterest dedicated to quotes. And this even comes after we did positive, uplifting quotes for PBIS at school.

This quote was the one that I included as my senior quote in my high school yearbook. It just so happens to be by my favorite actress, Jennifer Aniston.




"There are no regrets in life, just lessons." - Jennifer Aniston.

Fitting for life, right? I try to live life to the fullest with no regrets. After all, you get one life to live and you want to enjoy it because you never know when your card might be up. You could do something drastic like pick up your life and move across country and say you regret it. But why? You never know how good or how bad something can turn out unless you're willing to take a risk.

I consider this to be my life's motto because if I do something and it doesn't turn out the way I had hoped, I don't regret it. I just take it as one of life's lessons and learn from it. I ask myself how can I do things differently next time or what I learned from it.  I want to enjoy life and try new things. I can't regret everything I do in life otherwise it is no fun.

What is your favorite quote?

No comments:

Post a Comment