Thursday, February 20, 2014

I'm The Kind of Girl


(Love me some guacamole!)

I stumbled upon this fun little link up with Holly called "I'm the kinda girl...".



I'm the kinda girl who...

~ cannot function without at LEAST a cup of coffee a day. It's not a pretty sight.


~ prefers chick flicks or comedies over sci-fi movies any day of the week.

~ loves Disney probably as much as the average 4 year old. Not sorry.


~ gets along with her co-workers so well at school we call each other "Pooper Scooper" "Turd Head" "Hairy Patoot". We're real mature in the language department. :)

~ still has trouble opening a bottle of wine at tables when they order them. #firstworldproblems

~ gets nervous calling people on the phone.

~ snorts when she laughs. My students even know this.

~ would rather buy purses than shoes. Hence why I don't have enough space to put my purses away!

~ cannot parallel park to save her life. thank god I don't live in the city.

~ loves to travel.

~ would rather be in warm weather than cold weather.

~ gets bored by some sports (I love watching the Yankees though!)

~is geographically challenged. Never Eat Soggy Waffles, yo. That's how I learned it in elementary school.

~ curses when she drives at times because she has road rage.

~can't really cook. Sorry future husband.


~ is SO SO SO excited for my friend Olivia to get married. LOVE weddings!

~cannot get on the bandwagon of health shakes. Kale = not my thing.

~ is definitely a night owl and NOT a morning person.

~ spoils her nieces & nephew any chance she gets.

~ has a guilty pleasure of watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey.

~can cry at anything. emotional basketcase.

~wears flipflops whenever she can....I hate wearing high heels.

What kind of girl are you?!  





1 comment:

  1. i'm a night owl person and i love disney too. i love pooh and tigger. :D


    http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/02/im-kinda-girl-who.html

    ReplyDelete