Wednesday, August 1, 2012

{WILW - Happy August!}






Happy Wednesday everyone! Who can believe it is AUGUST?! Ahh!! Crazy!!

Link up with Jamie to show what you're loving this week!


I'm loving the Olympics. Seriously. Only really love the gymnastics and how about the Fab 5!! Way to win the gold for the first time since the Magnificent 7 in 1996! And especially McKayla Maroney's vault! (Not going to deny the fact that I now follow all of them on twitter ha ha!)




I'm loving that I actually had an interview today for a teaching position! I think it went okay even though I feel like I messed up the Spanish question. But we shall see! At least I had an interview.

I'm loving that Stephanie comes into town tomorrow!

I'm loving that on Saturday, the girls and I will be going to the wineries! Let's hope it is a nice day out!

I'm loving Emily Giffin's new book. I'm about 150 pages in. Can't stop reading!

I'm loving my latest Pinterest finds:




1 comment:

  1. Gosh I remember when the Mag 7 won and so it was so cool to see it happen again :) love gymnastics... my fav!

    We have the same taste :) by the way!


    So my GFC has been acting odd, but it let me follow you through my twitter account... how cool is that?! Who knew you could do that?!

    ReplyDelete