Monday, August 6, 2012

{An Award!}

I am so honored that Erica @ Southern California Belle nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! You need to check out her blog because it is adorable!




There are a couple of rules for accepting this award....

1)  Thank the blogger who nominated you!  Thanks again ladies! 
2)  Include a link to their site.  See above...
3)  Include the award image in your post. 
4) Write 7 random facts about yourself.
5) Nominate 15 other bloggers.
Seven Random Facts
1. I have a scar on my right foot because I cut it on a door after wearing new sandals. It was the first time I had stitches.
2. I broke my foot by tripping over a rock. I'm a class act.
3. I share my birthday with Mickey Mouse!
4. My pinky toenails are weird and grow straight up. 
5. My left eye is considered a "lazy eye" and I was suppose to have surgery on it. And I never have. 
6. I was obsessed with the Babysitters Club & The Little Sister books (the ones about Karen) by Ann Martin when I was younger. I wrote to her about an idea I had for a book for the Little Sister ones and she wrote it! 7. I read 252 books in one summer when I was in elementary school. I won an award for it at my local library. It took until college to enjoy reading again! Ha!

I nominate the following bloggers:

1. Alisa @ All Things Alisa
2. Jessica @ Preppin' Postgrad 
3. Dayna Leigh @ Pearls, Curls & All Things Southern
4. The Cavallaro's 
5. Katie Michelle
6. Ashley @ Ashley's Carnival Ride
7. Caitlin @ Bold Choices & Colossal Dreams
8. Alycia @ Crowley Party
9. Emily @ Fate From 5'8
10. Jessica @ Pretty Physicist
11. Jamie @ just stuff for fun
12. Shannon @ 15th & Madison
13.  Nicholl Vincent @ The Chiffon Diary
14. Breanna @ Counting Blessings
15. Alicia @ to columbus & beyond



I had my best friend visiting from Georgia for the weekend and I cried the entire way home after I dropped her at the airport this weekend! More on that visit later! Check out those lovely ladies' blogs. :)

5 comments:

  1. congratulations on your blog girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love awards! I sure do. New follower to your blog. I'm hosting a giveaway + link-up today. Love it if you'd join in the fun.

    dreamingofdimples.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! I love all your answers! I am your newest follower. I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! Have a happy Tuesday and be sure to check out my low entry giveaway ending soon :).

    ReplyDelete