Wednesday, August 22, 2012

{Happy Wednesday, y'all!}



How can it already be Wednesday?!! And almost September at that! Seriously, 2012 is flying by like it's nobody's business.

Link up with Jamie to share what you're loving this week!

I'm loving how big my paycheck is going to be next week from this week...working 39 hours I am about to hit overtime so I can't wait for this paycheck! I need it for my bills.

I'm loving the new Essie polish I bought the other day. It's called "Miss Fancy Pants".


I'm loving the new shampoo & conditioner I am using on my hair. At 25, I still have to use detangler when I get out of the shower(!). I bought this brand at BBB the other day and it smells so wonderful!

I'm loving that Disney World's Fantasyland expansion will be open on 12/6/12 (my niece's birthday!!) I just love Disney World and can't wait to go back.

I'm loving Dominique Moceanu's memoir. I couldn't decide if I wanted it on the Kindle or the actual book so I bought it today on my break at work. She has always been my favorite gymnast and so far, it's really touching...she's writing about finding out about having a sister who was born with no legs that her parents gave up for adoption.

I'm loving that we get to wear t-shirts soon for work. Much more comfortable then the black button down!

I'm loving that Taylor Swift's new album "Red" is coming out October 22nd! I cannot wait for her to go on tour again!

I'm loving that in about 3 months, I get to go see Carrie Underwood in concert with Amanda, Shannon and April! So excited!


I'm loving Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. It is like a train wreck you can't stop watching but I think its hysterical!




No comments:

Post a Comment