Wednesday, August 29, 2012

{WILW!}


Link up with Jamie to share what you're loving this week! It's so late since I am finally home from work but you know what they say....better late then never!


I'm loving that my second job (tutoring)  starts back up next Tuesday. Boy do I ever need that money!!

I'm loving that all my TV shows will be returning within the next few weeks. I have missed Grey's Anatomy, SVU, etc.

I'm loving my sweet goddaughter. She has been my peanut since day 1 and that kid apparently just loves me lots according to my SIL. The fact that she texted me from her mom's phone who she got for school and everything means a lot. She cracks me up and I just love her so much. I cannot believe she'll be 8 in December and makes her first holy communion!


I'm loving the tote I had a friend buy for me from Vera Bradley. It's a pattern that is not out yet and will be released in 2013...the pattern is called Plum Crazy and I love it!

(Image from OhMyVera.com)
I'm loving that they are adding a pet store to my mall. While I'd rather adopt/rescue a puppy from a shelter, I can't help but go in and awe at the cute puppies in a pet store!!

I'm loving that the Pumpkin Spice Latte will be back at Starbucks soon! As much as I don't want it to be fall (I  love summer!), I am excited for this.

I'm loving the wonderful news my friend Ashley shared with me last week. I feel honored I am one of the few people she told! Love that girl!


I'm loving that Keurig sent my mom a replacement machine since ours jammed and they couldn't tell us how to unjam it! I have missed my K-cups!

I'm loving this Essie shade "Recessionista" that I picked up in Target yesterday. I can't go into Target lately w/o buying nailpolish! Oh no! 


1 comment:

  1. I'm very iffy about a lot of Vera stuff. But I do like that pattern! It has all my favorite colors in it.

    ReplyDelete