Thursday, August 23, 2012

{It's Okay Thursday}



I can't believe it is already Thursday. Word. Link up with Neely & Amber to share what is okay with you this week!  

It's OKAY...

...that I plan on getting coffee before work...otherwise I won't be able to function.

...to realize this morning I forgot to run the wireless credit card swiper during my checkout last night. Oops. 

...to be so tired but not be able to fall asleep until 1am.

...to want to come home tonight after work and go to bed because I am not getting the sleep I want....but the boyfriend will be mad if I cancel plans with him.

...to belt out Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Gonna Get Back Together" at the top of your lungs. 

...to change the radio station in the car any time a Nicki Minaj song comes on...I can't stand her!!

...to wish I could be a college freshmen again and be moving into my dorm?!

...to be obsessed with watching Dance Moms.

...to be excited that I have an excuse to go shopping for jeans for work after our mandatory meeting tomorrow at 745am. 



No comments:

Post a Comment