Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's Okay Thursday!


Happy March everyone! You know what they said in elementary school....March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb. Ha!

Time to link up with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup and Amber @ Brunch with Amber for It's Okay Thursday!

It's Okay...

that I am counting down until April 28th because I can renew my cellphone contract and FINALLY get my iPhone!

that I could rather not work all day Saturday but to have had Wed night off and not work Friday night is a blessing!

to have so many books you want to read and so little time to do it! #nerdalert #firstworldproblems (This is another entire post in itself)

to be excited to go shopping for adorable, hot outfits for Atlantic City with your girlfriends even though it is three months away!

to have an addiction to shopping at Victoria's Secret. I blame it on all the coupons they send to my house! And it is worse that I get them in my brother's name too!

to get really sidetracked from cleaning your room. I need to devote just ONE day to it and then keep it up from there.

that I still have not done my taxes. Numbers and this kind of thing bore me.

my brother thinks I am trying to earn brownie points for my next Christmas gift (the last two years he has gifted me a 64gb iPod touch and a MK bag) because I folded his laundry last night. I mainly did it because I was bored/needed to put my clothes in the dryer/didn't want to listen to him whine.

that I look for a teaching job every day in NY and become more okay with the fact I will probably have to move away. Especially since they are closing an elementary school in my brother's district in May! (Thankfully not his!)

that I just made my first student loan payment...on a degree that I have not gotten a job for...and will be done paying in 30 years. CRAP.

to play Carrie Underwood's new single "Good Girl" on repeat.

to read blogs about running for inspiration...but can't get up the courage to actually do it!

to have actually gone to the gym and felt really good after it.

to plan on buying "Footloose" next week so I can have Julianne Hough's body as soon as possible. HA!

to have filled out applications for substitute teaching as scary as that may be. Yikes! I'm ready to get my foot in the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment