Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's Okay Thursday!


Everyone dance...it's Thursday. Which means, it is ALMOST the weekend. This used to be my favorite day in college because Thursday was actually the start of the weekend in college. :) And being that it is Thursday, it's time for another favorite link up. Tell what's okay with you and link up with Neely & Amber!

IT'S OKAY....

...that I am going home from tutoring, getting in my pjs, and reading. The simple things.

...that I drove with the windows rolled down today and blasting music. Love this warm weather!

...to be counting down the days until my cruise! (I leave May 14th!)

...to want to buy a new wardrobe for said cruise.

...that I spend the better part of my nights or time on the internet on Pinterest.

...to be researching teacher qualifications in the South because the job market in NY for teachers blows monkey chunks!

...that I have been laughing at this picture I found:

...to be excited my mom will be on vacation next week. She deserves it.

...to want to cry for my friend Shannon's boyfriend for all the treatments he has to go through. He's a fighter. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

...for your room to have gone to chaos. Maybe I just like things on the floor, ha!

...to be in your pajamas reading a book at 6:30pm on a Thursday. I'm taking life by the horns, ha!

...that I somehow manage to spend $60 at least every time when I go to Target! Ha!

...to want to order a North Face rain jacket...even though I have no space in my closet. Problems, I tell ya.

...to have a slight addiction to ecards:






...to want Carrie Underwood to announce a tour for 2012-2013 so I can buy tickets already.

...to want to stalk Justin Timberlake because he is coming to a town nearby to film a movie for a a few weeks.


4 comments:

  1. ecards make me laugh way too hard haha. And I love nights where I can get into my pjs early :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ecards, I can't get enough of.
    and PJ's and reading was the FIRST thing I did when I got home today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TARGET!! I could go bankrupt at that store. I seriously love it. It's a problem. Your blog is adorable. Newest reader!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristin, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete