Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Nothing says good morning...

Nothing says good morning like getting a text message from your boss at 7:30! I think I had the worst night of sleep in a long time. My air conditioner is not in yet (it is sitting in front of my dresser which is a huge annoyance and has been for a couple of weeks). Yet, it has not been super warm out every night to need the AC. I was ridiculous last night. I had my window open and after awhile, I had to close it because I was too cold! I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. If I wore pants, I was too hot (I had them on earlier). So I woke up twice last night. And then to receive a text message at 730, oh NOT fun. I'm trying to figure out WHY my alarm went off at 7:15 instead of 8:15 (when I clearly did not get out of bed until almost 9:30!) on my phone. Oh well. It was about work today. Work should be fun tonight. Joy. Maybe what her text was about will be over by the time I get to work at 5!

Additionally, I am not a morning person by any means. It is known in my family that I'm rather cranky in the morning before I get my coffee. Yep. That type of person! Does not matter if I slept 12+ hours or 6. I just am more of a night owl. Which brings me to my next point...I am taking my Content Speciality Test (CST) for my state certification (last one) on July 16th. They only offer it in Nassau County which is approximately like a half hour from me. No big deal, right? Um, I have to be there at 7:45AM on a Saturday morning. Which means I will be leaving my house at the butt crack of dawn. Awesome. I already know how I am rewarding myself that day!

Well, I might as well go finish getting my stuff together so I can go do a science experiment in my class and go to work until 10pm. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment