Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June already?!

Happy Wednesday everyone! And who can believe it is already JUNE?! Almost halfway done with 2011...pretty crazy!!
Since it is Wednesday, time to link up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


#1-
I was finally able to go get myself a manicure! Even though it can be somewhat painful because I wear tips {if I don't, I'll bite my nails}, it feels good! I got a purple plum color.

#2 -
The weather! Even though it is bipolar and went from cold and wearing sweats to SCORCHING hot, it's summer time! I love being able to wear shorts and flipflops again! Who wouldn't love to relax in this?

#3 -
Now that I have more time on my hands since I am not student teaching, I have been able to relax more! I feel a lot happier right now because I don't feel so overwhelmed {even though I have a TON of work in my summer classes to do}. Lately, I have been watching Sex and the City all over! I'm watching season six, part one right now! And I have to say, my favorite character was always Charlotte York. So elegant, so classy, so intelligent. Her reasoning behind some things on the show remind me a lot of the way I look at things.

#4-
The fact that I have decided to join the gym where my friend goes to continue to get back into shape and workout more. I kind of want to run but prefer to do it on a treadmill because I feel like I look odd when I run on the sidewalk or street. HAHA.

#5-
Sleeping in! Seriously, my bed is one of my favorite places to be. Looking back, I think I averaged 4-5 hours of sleep a night during student teaching and I needed waaaayyyy more than that. To sleep until 10 or 11 almost every day of the week is a real treat!

#6-
That I got to see my BFF April last Friday for a quick catch-up session! There's nothing like seeing your best friend and catching up on post-graduation plans. :)


What are you loving this week?!

2 comments:

  1. Just found you via the Wednesday Lovin' link-up, and I am SUPER jealous that you've had some time to catch up on some Sex in the City. My next big purchase is going to be the box set of all of the seasons.
    Though I find myself relating to Samantha, Charlotte's optimism is something that hopefully every girl can draw on every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for joining the gym! I did that today as well :) I love being able to sleep in! I never get the chance during the school year

    ReplyDelete