I'm linking up with Jaime for What I'm Loving Wednesday
1. I'm LOVING that I am now officially on VACATION!!! Aside from my student teaching interview on Friday @ 9:30am and my uncle's memorial service Saturday in PA, I have nothing to do! I leave SUNDAY for Florida (incase you forgot) and can't wait.
2. I'm LOVING I did not have work today! (I wish I could've slept in and didn't drive there to find they didnt plow the parking lot).
3. I'm loving that the Christmas decorations are ALMOST away. (You're probably wondering why they're still out but it's because I do it all myself [at 24] with no help from siblings)
4. I'm LOVING that I got a 4.0 last semester in grad school. first 4.0 ever of my life! :)
5. I am LOVING that I start student teaching soon!
6. I'm LOVING my awesome friends! (If Blogger would let me add another picture in this post I would but it doesn't seem to want to!)