Wednesday, June 6, 2012

{WILW!}





Happy Wednesday y'all! It's time for one of my favorite link ups, "What I'm Loving Wednesday!" with Jamie! Head on over to her blog to link up and show what you're loving this week!


I'm loving that I spent a good chunk of my day yesterday visiting my cousin Dave & Stephanie's identical twin daughters! They've been home from the hospital since April 26 (they were born 2 months early) and I finally got to hold them! Steph has to post the pic to facebook but these are two I snapped on my phone. I was quite content with a baby snuggling on my chest.

Little Addie!


Charlotte!

I'm loving that my brother Mark is always on the lookout for a job for me. He is a teacher and so are many of his friends where we live so that is a help because they know to look for me. I applied to a district he has friends in so here's to hoping he can talk me up and I'll get an interview. Writing cover letters every day can get old but I just want a teaching job already.

I'm loving that the countdown to AC is only 23 days! I can't wait to go shopping for hot outfits with Shannon and Amanda on Saturday. I'll be there in three-ish weeks with these lovely ladies:



I'm loving that Dance Moms (the original) is back! Oh how I missed Abby's craziness!


I'm loving the trailer for the movie "Magic Mike." Channing Tatum as a stripper? YES PLEASE!

I'm loving this Jenna Marbles video, "How Girls Pack a Suitcase" because IT'S SO TRUE!! I do this no matter WHAT vacation I go on! My motto is to be better prepared then not prepared.

I'm loving these new pins on Pinterest:

















4 comments:

  1. Those alarms are so funny! Especially the Forrest Gump once is the best because it's my favorite movie!! Charlotte is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pins!! And I really need to watch Dance Moms.. it's looks like my kind of trainwreck TV show. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG it's so funny! It's on tuesday nights at 9 on lifetime. I used to dance but NEVER had a teacher like that.

      Delete
  3. I love the wine pin..sadly, it is so true!!

    ReplyDelete