Sunday, June 17, 2012

"All I Wanna Do...Is Have Some Fun"

I got a feeling, I'm not the only one.

Sheryl Crow lyrics...thank you very much. Whenever I hear this song, it remains stuck in my head for days on end. That can either be really good or REALLY bad.

Yesterday was a productive day, yet annoying. After work, I went to the gym after work. I don't know if they got the memo but seriously, it was SO freaking hot. I know you're suppose to be working up a sweat but seriously, I should not feel like I am going to die in the process. I eventually left and the traffic was getting horrendous. Seriously, driving up someone's butt in bumper to bumper traffic will NOT get you anywhere fast.

After all the errands I had to do, I got to spend a little bit of my Friday night at home before I went out. I rarely am home on a Friday night for dinner so it was nice to be just my mom & I. I went out to a local bar that is really only open in the summer. It was nice and my friends had never been there before so it was a change of pace. There was live music, tables to sit at and my friend Olivia ran into her dad there! It was pretty funny. After we left the bar, we went back to Shannon's house and let's just say had an awesome/crazy night. I can only imagine what it is going to be like in Atlantic City in two weeks based on that night!




I literally went to bed around like 6amish this morning so how on Earth that I am still up I do not understand! At least I only have to work the morning tomorrow and hopefully those four hours will go by FAST because tonight's shift was so slow, I thought I was going to be so bored.

I am EXCITED that it is going to be like 90 out on Wednesday and Thursday when I have off!! I am meeting with a friend's sister who is interning at Northwestern Mutual for financial planning but then I plan on trying to go to the beach Thursday. I miss the color I had from my cruise! Even though I usually work Wednesdays, I switched with someone for Tuesday night because they asked and then it'll be nice to have two nights in a row off. I can't wait to see Rock of Ages on Tuesday night!

So much stuff to look forward to in the next few weeks: my brother gets his mini golden-doodle on the 23rd!, my niece's recital, Atlantic City trip, lounging at the beach with my kindle and Stephanie's visit in the beginning of August to name a few! This summer will be an amazing one for sure. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment