Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blogstar: Hi, I'm Kristin






Hi. I'm Kristin. Welcome to my lovely little snippet of the internet, "Live Laugh Love." This is my blog. 

I'm 25 years old (holy cow, I feel old!)
I'm a certified Spanish teacher for grades 5-12 with an extension in Special Education.
Essentially, I want to teach in a middle school setting. I love that age (call me crazy)


Some of my favorite things to do are spending time with friends, playing with my nieces and nephew, traveling, shopping, reading, being super weird (my friends tell me this all the time!)


Some of the things you'll find me talking about on here are:

Nieces & Nephew

My friends

Random stuff I find on the internet
 
I try to be a positive person and enjoy life because honestly, no one knows when their last day will be. Life is meant to be enjoyed and share memories with other people. I love to party my pants off but I also enjoy cuddling up in bed with a good book. 

One of my favorite things is discovering new blogs that I can connect with people on something in their life. Whether it is similar interests or profession, I do love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a comment and I'll come over to your blog to read about what's shaking in your life!

Check our Mrs. Monologues' blog to link up! 

4 comments:

  1. stopping by from the link-up... what cute nieces and nephew you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Blog Star link-up! I think I need that bedroom sign for my room! Trying to cram your life in to a shared space means, I must be going for the museum look and it really isn't messy. Ha! I wish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already dig your blog... You know that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you decided to link-up. Now where were you when I was trying to pass my spanish class in college. :)

    ReplyDelete