Thursday, June 28, 2012

{It's OKAAAAAY Thursday!}



Howdy y'all (I really think I believe I'm a Southern girl at heart haha!). Happy Thursday. Welcome back to another one of my favorite link ups "It's Okay Thursdays" with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup and Amber @ Brunch with Amber.


It's OKAY....

...that I slept in til 10:30 instead of getting up for the gym. I was pooped.
...that I haven't been to the gym in a week. I need to get back on track!

...to be excited that I got my tutoring job back in the fall! Not only do I work with the same kid again but they are giving me a second kid to work with. MORE MONEY!

...to want to plan an all girls cruise for next year! 

....to want to win the lottery for all the vacations I want to plan.

...that I have to write a list out for what to pack for this weekend. I feel like there is too much crap to bring for only two nights! 

...to plan on telling the people at the meeting today that I have that I am in no way ready to start "buying" life insurance. I am only ready to do that when I have an actual job. I'm not going to do it to feel pressured.

...that I bought myself a new wristlet at the Coach outlet yesterday for AC this weekend. I work hard! I am more proud of myself for not walking out of there with any purses since I went there only for the wristlet!

...that I am willing to spend $50 on an Erin Condren planner than buy life insurance. #truestory

...that I forgot to make the appointment to get my dog groomed before she goes to the vet for her shots. Ooops I'll go do that now!

...that I cannot wait to see Magic Mike with my girls!


1 comment:

  1. Those EC planners are definitely expensive. I don't think I'll splurge like that again!

    ReplyDelete