Hands down, I love this link up! Who doesn't love to rant?
1. Seriously...sometimes having nails annoys the crap outta me. I got them done Tuesday. My hand hit the brick wall at work last night as I tried to catch my phone as it fell outta my hands..the nail on my right middle finger hit it and is not as secure now as it was before this incident. Seriously, what the heck?! I can't remember the last time I had a FULL set of NEW tips on when I went to get a fill in so I am going to do that in two weeks when I go back. Here's to hoping it won't fall off in the mean time or I'll be giving people a very interesting middle finger. ;)
2. Seriously...the stupidity of people amazes me at times. The other night someone said to my friend at work (she was serving them) "The milk is cold." Ummm, did you want it to be warm?! (Which is EWW, SOOO gross). And then last night this guy kept calling asking if we would take a reservation for I think 21 people on Saturday. A) We don't take reservations or call aheads. B) I don't even know 21 people to take out to dinner aside from mixing friends & family. C) We had to explain it to him what seemed like 15 TIMES and he still did not understand it. Oh dear. I'm hosting Saturday night. This should be fun to deal with!
3. Seriously...I have an addiction to purses. I am heading to the outlets to look at something for my nephew's birthday and my brother's and just *may* stop in the Coach outlet since they're having 30% off. Now, the key is how to hide it from my mother and slip it into my every day use.
4. Seriously...can the maid fairy come by my house and clean my room for me? Utter chaos in here now and I'd much rather watch Gilmore Girls then clean it.
5. Seriously...I miss watching the Jersey Shore. *ashamed* I need to watch last week's episode!
6. Seriously...I am kind of disappointed that Ben is the new "The Bachelor." I mean he is cute but hello, can they have a seriously HOT guy on it? Also, they need to have someone pretty as the next "Bachelorette." I usually watch both seasons but Ashley's season bored me to tears I stopped watching.
7. Seriously...Toddlers & Tiaras....it's a train wreck I can't stop watching!