Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gilmore Girls

Raise yo hand if you have ever watched this fabulous show. *RAISES HAND* I absolutely loved it. I am oh-so-sad it ended after 7 years on the air. I own all seven seasons on DVD and I am currently on season 3 now. I've seen them all before but I just love this show. Lorelai Gilmore (Lauren Graham's character) cracks me up! And I always wished I was as smart as Rory.

Here are just some of my favorite moments:


Haha who remembers when Rory went golfing with Richard in season 1?

Love this quote!

And this one too!
Rory's first day at Yale. Makes me want to go back to college!

Luke & Lorelai were one of my favorite TV couples, after Ross & Rachel from FRIENDS (that show will get a post in itself another time ;))

She was too darn smart!

I hope one day I can have a bond with my daughter(s) like Rory & Lorelai had!


HAHA!

Oh I feel this SO often!!

HAHA who remembers when Logan gave this to Rory? PS love her facial expression.

Hehe. Love their relationship.

My sentiments EXACTLY! I am so not an early morning person.

If I added my favorite quotes, that would make the post way too long. I'll save that for another day.

Also going to play around with my pages and see if I can figure out a way to link ALL the old fanlistings I had on my Livejournal (who remembers that?!) that I would love to put here side by side but I don't even think that is possible on blogspot. Anyone know?

No comments:

Post a Comment