Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'll Be There For You...

When the rain starts to pour! FRIENDS is hands-down my favorite TV show ever. I was only like 8 when it debuted on TV but seriously, once I was older, I would watch EVERY episode. I had my US History AP exam the day after the series finale and let's just say, I probably did less studying than I should have that night.

I loved the friendship they all had on the show. I always hoped I could have a BFF friendship like Monica & Rachel. And to avoid that on-again/off-again relationship between Ross & Rachel. I own all 10 seasons on DVD and just might have to start watching it after I am done watching Gilmore Girls.

Here's some of my favorite moments and some favorite quotes from the show:


"See? He's her lobster!"

Oh, the cheesecake episode!


So fitting as they walked out.


OMG who remembers when Ross got so tan?!


Who remembers when Monica put the turkey on her head and danced for Chandler?

When they made the bet and had to switch apartments

This was one of my favorite Ross & Rachel moments

Remember when they poked Ugly Naked Guy!


Loved this one!

PIVOT!


Again, one of my favorite moments!

They don't know that we know they know we know - about Monica & Chandler..classic season 5!

Ross & Monica's dance from season 6.

Oh classic season 4! This was one of my FAVORITE Monica quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment