Saturday, December 17, 2011

Oy to the vey

This was one of my favorite books when I was growing up:


"Alexander and the Terrible Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day"


because it pretty much describes Friday. Let's see...where did it go wrong.

I haven't slept well at all this week. One day I could sleep in til at least 945, 10 and still be able to get ready for work (at 11:30) on time. I was woken up at 745/8 by my dog barking at my brother pounding on the front door to get in. I am considering getting him a new copy of the house key as his Christmas gift because I am SICK of being woken up to let him in.

Then there was no hot water. All I wanted was a nice hot shower. So I figured I'd try washing my hair in the sink at least....no hot water. CRANKY was I! Then when I went to work, I decided to go to Dunkin Donuts. The guy behind me was UP MY BUTT (which pisses me off when I am driving!) and when I pulled into the parking lot, there was this women SCREAMING at me because I pulled in there and "almost hit her car" when I was no where near her car. Cue the PMS tears. I cried before I went in Dunkin Donuts. Then, when I went to work, when I was driving slowly through the parking lot as you should, someone hauled their a$$ towards me and almost ran into me. Then when I was *trying* to turn into my parking space, someone tried to cut me off. REALLY??! WHAT IN THE WORLD?! I walked into work and cried for liek 5 minutes. Then the shift was not so bad so that was good. After getting a pick me up in Coach (:)) I was walking to my car and almost got hit. WHAT THE FUCK?! (excuse my french) PEOPLE NEED TO SLOW DOWN!!!!!!

And to top it off, my results from the Spanish CST for my certification came in today. Merry freaking early Christmas to me. I missed passing by FOUR POINTs. FOUR! Do you know how HEART BREAKING that is? I feel so discouraged but will BEAT that test's BUTT in February when I retake it!

I am going to go to bed because I had a little too much fun at a friend's karaoke party tonight :) Hopefully Saturday will be a better day!

1 comment:

  1. you receieved a versatile blogger award!

    http://breeeex33.blogspot.com/2011/12/first-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete