Sunday, December 4, 2011

Busy as a Bee!

I feel like I have soooooo much to do and not enough time. I have a project due on Tuesday. Have I started it? Nope! You're probably thinking "Bad idea." I once left my 10 page "research" paper on my own adolescence until the night before it was due for my developing adolescent class. Yeah, that was fun to do in an all-nighter! I'll get it done. I work well under pressure. I just really need to make myself sit down in front of the computer and actually write it. I know I can bang it out...making the graph will just be a pain. But after all, procrastination is the key to me getting stuff done:


I'm glad I got to see April tonight as well as Amanda and Kelly for twofers at Applebees. Those wings were sooooo good after what seemed like a work shift that would never end. I also hate going to work later at night at this time of the year because you have to park in GUAM and then it's sooooo cold walking to/from the building. I parked so far away tonight when I walked out with one of my co-workers, he gave me a ride to my car. :)

I also really need to make a decision! I have to go shopping for my boyfriend's present for his birthday (next Saturday) so he has something to unwrap aside from the "mock" tickets I will be making to put in his card. His favorite hockey team is the New Jersey Devils so I am going to do a "themed" gift for that for his birthday, I think. I am buying him tickets to a game (preferably on a day I don't have to take off from work ;)) and then some Devils stuff (clothes or whatever). I think guys are soooo hard to shop for!

Also, my niece Sara turns seven on Tuesday. SEVEN!!! She was born when I was a senior in high school. I can hardly believe she went from this:


and is now like this:



I really need to get the ball rolling on my Christmas shopping! I can accomplish it all in one day, if I just put my mind to it. I just feel like Christmas is approaching way to fast!


And considering I went to bed before I posted this, I did not have a good day at work today! We have "boxed art" aka pizza boxes as paintings framed in glass throughout the restaurant. I forgot we had one outside the kitchen, leaned back and hit my head smack on the corner. It hurt soooo bad!


Okay, off to go work on my paper. Here is to hoping I can be productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment