Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bucket List

Let's talk bucket lists. Everyone has one, whether or not they'd like to admit it. Whether or not it is written down or they keep track of it in their head. I definitely have one. While procrastinating on pinterest, I came across some pictures that had things which were on my bucket list.

So now I am going to share a few (it just *might* be an overload!) ! Many of these were found via pinterest and this awesome page: Before I Die (perfectbucketlisttumblr)


Preferably my engagement ring ;)


I would die. :)


I really just want to go to Italy. Period. Kthankslovebye!


Because every girl wants this!


I know so many people who have done this!


I can't wait to have a little version of me!


And NOT fall on my butt! :)


I have only visited their airport. Sad face.


I cannot wait to have my own children. And spoil them. :O)


After hearing the vows exchanged between my friends Ashley & Tommy at their wedding, calling each other their best friend and their first dance being to "My Best Friend" by Tim McGraw, I only hope I can find someone like that and have a happily ever after! <3


So handsome.


Because I only want to do it once! <3


God this looks like HEAVEN!


Oh yeah. Paris. Someone take me there PRETTY PLEASE!


Hello handsome. Come right over my way!


Because they are so cute!


Done! Now I just need a j.o.b. :)



My friends and I discussed doing this two summers ago. This would be fun to look into for summer 2012!


Now I just need to get my butt to a gym, get in shape, run, and get to that goal...eventually!



Hello roadtrip! It is my goal to go to all 50 states (so far I've been to NY, PA, NJ, CT, RI, Massachusetts, Florida, Georgia, Ohio, West Virginia, and driven through others but need to go to more!)


Yes please!


With the ring from Tiffany & Co.



LOVE this show!


I did! And want to for part 2 of it!



Because who doesn't love Disney?!


It was my minor in college and I'd love to be fluent in it! I feel like I am losing it by not using it.


Enough said.


This has been my dream proposal ever since I was a little girl!


Ha!




I love her.


And I feel like meeting her would confirm she is so genuine!



Him. My soulmate.

This has always been on my bucket list!


because i am a firm believer there is a fish in the sea for everyone!


I have always wanted to go here!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm... Completely on the same page as you are about -

    Kids, Jake Gyllenhaal, Patrick Dempsey, marriage (even though I am already married, ha!), Eiffel Tower and visiting the 50 states in US :)

    ReplyDelete