Wednesday, November 16, 2011

{What I'm Loving Wednesday}

Today is a yucky day outside {all rainy!} But it is almost the weekend and what is not to love?! Come on ova and link up with Jamie to show What You're Loving!

{1}
I'm loving
that tomorrow night at midnight, Shannon, Olivia and I...along with a billion other people...will be attending a wedding. And laughing. To see this:

{2}
I'm loving the new boots my mom bought me for my birthday! Lesson learned - do not wear ankle cut socks with them! But I am happy to have a pair of boots that keep my feet warm and won't get my feet soaked when it is raining.

{3}
I'm loving there is about one month of this semester left! YAY! So ready for these classes to be done and not sit in class until 10pm at night, dreaming of cheesy fiesta potatoes. Say what?

{4}
I'm loving the deals I got at Kohl's. I had a $10 off coupon for my birthday and a 30% off coupon. I need new pants because they either do not fit in the waist and/or legs or vice versa. I ended up getting a pair of Vera Wang jeans and a frame for my friend's wedding present (putting a bunch of pictures of her & her future hubby in it) for $25 together! The jeans were originally $58. WAHOO!

{5}
I'm loving that my birthday is Friday! Finally, I get to find out what that lovely boyfriend of mine got me for my birthday. I hope he knows his gift for his birthday is contingent on what i get, he he. I want to order him tickets to a NJ Devils hockey game. I just want to know where/if/when we are going away. I could really use a week of relaxation here:

{6}
I'm loving the new shampoo I tried. I feel like no matter what I do, my hair is always one big frizz ball. Enter this shampoo. Thanks for making me look like I am not a frizzy mess anymore! :)
{7}
I'm loving these Pinterest finds because they made me giggle/smile:



1 comment:

  1. LOL at the baby being left in the dog crate! Also, I hope you had a great birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete