Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blown Away

Last night, I went to the Carrie Underwood "Blown Away" concert with Shannon, Amanda, and April. I was SO excited! I have been wanting to see Carrie perform live for awhile and was thrilled when her tour was making a pit stop on Long Island. We actually bought our tickets back in May...Shannon bought them when I was on the cruise. We had seats that were in the 100s section. Not floor seats but still pretty awesome! 

Hunter Hayes was her opening act and he was pretty awesome! I like sometimes not knowing who the opening act is because that way I get to discover new music!! Carrie had an awesome set list and it included two of my favorites..."Jesus Take The Wheel" and "Before He Cheats." Her encore was phenomenal and we were all blown away. I decided that I need to have my legs look like hers because damn, they are AMAZING! And she has such a huge heart. $1 from every ticket on the Blown Away tour is being donated to the Red Cross. What a wonderful heart she has!

I was super productive today. I went to the gym (for the first time in forever but it felt good to get back into the groove), Walmart, the grocery store, the bank, Kmart for my mom, and got my tires checked. I assumed I was going to need new tires but the place I go to checks them and tells you whether or not...basically they don't try to rip you off. 

I have to go back to the nail salon tomorrow morning before work to have them fix a nail...after only getting it done on TUESDAY! It kind of annoys me! I know it is kind of the price you pay when you have fake nails (I would still be biting my natural nails if I didn't...it's just a nervous habit.) I just had to get a fill in/one fixed on Tuesday and now the nail on my middle finger of my right hand broke tonight when I came home from work when it got caught in the drawer I was trying to open to get a fork. Go figure. All I can say is they BETTER be open tomorrow at ten. I have to be at work at 12 so I need them to fix it. I dont wanna go back Monday.

I am actually making progress on my Christmas shopping. Decorating...that's another story! I gotta get the boxes down from the attic along with our tree sometime this week. If I don't, Chrismas will be here before we know it!

And because I think e-cards are the funniest things ever at times, I leave you with this:


 

1 comment: