Wednesday, December 5, 2012

{WILW}






Link up with the lovely Jamie today to share what you're loving!


I'm loving that the Carrie Underwood concert last week was so AWESOME!

I'm loving that tomorrow is my niece's 8th birthday!! She is also my goddaughter. I love that girl to death. How did she go from this to this?! 


I'm loving this picture my niece & her sister & brother with their dad, my brother. My brother has such great kids.


I'm loving all the co-workers at the school I work in. I am totally okay with anything they give me to do while my other teacher is away. They were such a big help yesterday when I was frazzled. 

I'm loving that I have Monday night off next week. I am TOTALLY napping when I come home that day.

I'm loving this picture of my only girl cousin, Lisa, and I from Thanksgiving. I cannot remember the last time we took a picture together. She's getting married next year on July 4th!


I'm loving that one of my BFF's Olivia & her boyfriend Marc found an apartment together! I am sad its in upstate NY but I am happy for them..can't wait to visit!

I'm loving that there is only twelve more school days (including tomorrow) until Christmas break. I'm one tired teacher. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment