Thursday, December 6, 2012

To my peanut niece

\


To my peanut niece, Sara Elizabeth, HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY!! It was 8 years ago today that you were born. I woke up for school that morning and was told your mother went into labor. I was SO excited to see if you were going to be a boy or a girl. I actually bet my SIL's mother $5 that she was a girl and I won! At 7:19pm, you came into this world and your parents were so happy. 

I can hardly believe the little lady my niece is turning into. She has the kindest soul, sweetest face, generosity, such a good heart and the CUTEST laugh. I am so proud to be her godmother and aunt. She is going to turn into one well-rounded compassionate individual and I can't wait to see who she becomes! 

These are just a few of my favorite pictures of us/her:












 Tonight at her 8th birthday dinner. We had what she wanted, chinese food & chocolate cake with chocolate icing. I gave her Orbeez make your own perfume thing (this kid LOVES arts & crafts) and a box set of Judy B. Jones books. The kid is so easy to shop for....except I have to return one of her Christmas gifts I got today because one of her friends gave it to her at her party. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment